23 December 2009

Blackberry

I felt it quite fitting to write about the Blackberry Outage that occurred on Tuesday, seeing as my last post was all about societies "committed relationships" with their technology pieces. In all honesty, it did not really bother me that much. I will admit there were a few people I tested it out with, aka the people sitting next to me to see if BBM worked..which it didn't, but I got over it pretty quickly. I realised..it's kinda liberating to not be in CONSTANT contact 24/7 and it was kinda liberating to have been snowed in all weekend as well(although I did get cabin fever). Sometimes we need things to get in the way of our daily lives. It helps us remember we don't have control of everything, life isn't always going to go just as it did the day before. I am okay with this realization, although annoying at times..I can definitely handle it. That's all for today..back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment