22 January 2011

leave it to fate


leave it to fate, originally uploaded by the notebook doodles.
My current situation in life is an interesting one. Lately I have been faced with a lot of big decisions that I don't have enough feeling, information or understanding for to even come to any conclusion or answers.  It's not a good feeling to be torn, confused or distracted. It's also not a good feeling to be "lost in limbo" and having pressure to make decisions right now or else...

I came across this picture that says "Leave it to fate" and it relaxes me. We need to constantly be reminded that we don't have control of life...and sometimes, all we really can do is let go...and hope things will just fall into place!

That's where I am now. I am just going to "Let It Be" and hope for the best!

2 comments:

  1. jolie@bethesdatravel.comJanuary 31, 2011 at 8:06 AM

    This is so true! Just live and you will discover. Living life is the purpose. You don't always need to disect everything! Whether it is past present or future just live it or JUST LET IT BE AS YOU WOULD SAY! searching is great b/c it leads to curiousity which leads to adventure which leads to travel... you are on the right path...lrph

    ReplyDelete