03 February 2010

Tomorrow...

I leave tomorrow! It's finally come to the last few things that I have to do in preparation for my trip. It seems as though all I have been thinking about, planning for, saving for, talking about, dreaming about, and wondering about is Argentina for the past five months...and now it's HERE.

I feel completely and utterly at ease about everything. No, I have not put ONE thing in my suitcase or even pulled the clothes I plan to take with me off the racks, but I've done everything else! This has been the most hectic last few weeks of my life, but so fun at the same time. The few remaining things I have yet to do are basically reading my 94 pages of grammar(supposed to be done before I start my TEFL course on Monday)say my goodbyes to my friends and family...and well, GET on that plane.

It's hard to imagine I will be gone for six months. In one sense it seems WAY too short for the amount of effort and planning I have put into this trip and in another sense, it seems like six months is a long time to be away from home. I have a strong feeling it WON'T be enough time, however. I guess I'll know come August third huh?

I have no clue what personality my blog will take on as I begin my journey; all I hope for is that it's descriptive, interesting and an "outlet" of some sort for me.

That's all for now. Time to pack, read, print off tickets, cancel my cell phone, and get the rest of my life together...AH!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures!!!!

    ReplyDelete